Kelley's Kids Challenge 8/17 #3 Pink & Brown

17 Aug 11
Challenge #3
Pink & Brown

Welcome to another Kelley Kid's Challenge.  Hope everyone is enjoying these new challenges!!  I know I am.  I absolutely love these digi's.  And don't forget if you use a KK digi and win, you get the one extra digi.  You can find all of Kelly Kid's digi on Stitchy Bear Stamps Store.

For my card this week I went with an Easel card.  I thought that the sentiment would be a perfect place to be put on the bottom of an Easel card.  I used the "Sisters2" digi this week.  All the papers are from a friend of mine at Sunshynehs Blog from Heather Jolly.  You may have seen a card of mine that was black and white + 1 color.  This is the other half of those papers named "Renee".  After coloring the digi in with my Copics, I cut them out and used some sticky tabs to raise both the digi and the die.  The sentiment was printed off my computer on papers that I had printed out first and cut out using the "Labels 4" die.  A few pearls, rhinestones, flowers, ribbon and leaves were added to finish it off. 
Recipe: digi-"Sisters2", paper-Heather Jolly "Renee-Colors" and Fab Father's (brown), dies-"Lattice Rectangles" and "Labels 4", ribbon-"Generations", flowers-"Prima e." and "Creative Charms", pearls & rhinestone "Prima e.", and the leaves are from flowers that I've taken apart from other projects.

Don't forget about the prizes:The winner(s) will receive:
1st place 3 images of choice
2nd place 2 images of choice
3rd place one image of choice

Challenges entered:
Try It On Tuesday Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #62 Non Stamped Sentiment (mines done on computer)
Papertake Weekly Bingo (Ribbon, Blooms and Gems)
Glitter Fairies Challenge #1 Pretty In Pink
Theres magic in the air Color (Pink, Brown, & White)
Aud Sentiments Challenge #35 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Dies & Punches




13 comments:

Tammylee said...

I love this one of the two girls! Makes me wish I had a sister growing up! Super cute!

Tammylee

Bonna Kelley said...

Renee this is just so pretty. Love the flowers and gems. Simply beautiful!
Thanks for being part of my Dream Team!
Bonna

Doreen said...

What a fabulous easel card.xxx

Shelby said...

Wonderful card Renee. I love the flowers and the gems you used and the sentiment is absolutely perfect. Now only if my daughters would act so nice to each other:)!

Shelby

Nikki Byrne said...

Stunning Renee, I love those flowers and your colouring is fab!
HUgs

Nikki

Karen said...

A very pretty easel card. Love the flowers on it too.xx

NanaConnie said...

Really beautiful card! Love the expression on the big sister's face. LOL Great coloring and fabulous embellishments. So glad you played along at Tuesday Throwdown this week.. Hope we see you there regularly.
NanaConnie TT DT

Cazro said...

A very pretty easel card. TFS with us at TIOT. Caz

The Glitter Fairy said...

Gorgeous, I love the sentiment Thanks for joining us at Glitter Fairies x

wannabcre8tive said...

So beautifully done. Love the image and all the details. Thanks for joining us at There's Magic in the Air-Paper Cupcakes.

kbrandy4 said...

Fabulous card Renee, love the image you've used and a great sentiment!

Hugs Hazel xx

Gem said...

a gorgeous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at AUD sentiments! Gemma :)

Casper said...

Hiya Renee,

This is so gorgeous and a fantastic card the colouring is awesome!

Take care
Big hugs
Casper
xxx