Nicecrane Designs "Twas The Night Before Christmas" Series

Nicecrane Designs
Twas The Night Before Christmas Series
21 Dec 11

Ignacio had come up with this cute new set of digi's based from the book by Jesse Walton.  They are all so adorable!!  I colored it with Copics, cut it out and glued it to two different size dies.  The red and blue paper are from scraps and the pink paper I got from my friend, Elaine as part of my Xmas present.  I love the embossing on it.  The rub ons are from Daisy d's called "I Believe Doodles".  I wrapped it around part of the card, adding ribbon, a diamond dangle, and some old plastic beads I found one day cleaning out my daughter's room...I used the sketch from Seems a Little Sketchy  and color combo from Our Creative Corner.  The look so good together!!

Grab you own set by clicking on the link below...


Challenges entered:

Thursday 15th
http://cropstop.blogspot.com/ #50 Non Traditional Colors

Friday 16th
http://prairiefairyfridays.blogspot.com/ #68 Christmas (no red/green)

Saturday 17th
http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/  Color Combo

Sunday 18th
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/ #3 Non Traditional Xmas Colors

Monday 19th

Wednesday 21st
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/ #66 Anything Goes Christmas

12 comments:

Diamond Doll said...

Fab Christmas card Rennee, Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me for our Bumper Christmas Challenge.Goodluck!
(hugs)
Trish (-:

sharon said...

Very pretty card, I adore the writing around the edge, very sweet. Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations. Sharon x

AllisonG said...

I've seen lots of "12 Days of Christmas" cards this year, but this is the first with images from "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and I love it!

Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy. Hope to see you back again right after Christmas for sketch #3!

Tui Nathan said...

So pretty .... you have used these colours so well together, love the charms too!
Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!!!

Veronica said...

Very nice, I love the colors.
Thank you for playing along in our CropStop Non-Traditional Challenge!

CropStop said...

The embellishments are perfect! Thank you for joining in the fun at www.cropstop.com

Unknown said...

Simple but adorably pretty card.
Transparent business cards
print vip cards

Erica said...

What a sweet image and you have done it proud. Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too team. Hop on back and check out our latest challenges anytime.
Erica (SCT DT Member)

Margo said...

I love the charm, and the pretty colours!
Thanks for joining the "non traditional colour challenge" at Christmas Card Challenges!
Margo (DT)

Emma Williams said...

A lovely card and very pretty colours.
Good luck and thank you for joining us over at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.
Emma x

Anne Marie Hile said...

That charm is a beautiful touch and I really like the sentiment placed around the corner. Very pretty! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner! :)

jaine drake said...

Totally gorgeous. Thanks for joining the challenge with Sarah Hurley and happy new year to you.