Sassy Studio #86 Use more than 1 die Aug 19

 I've used Sassy Studio digi's tons of times when they've sponsored a challenge for the DT I happen to be on, but have never actually entered into one of thr challenges, so I thought it was about time that I did.  I used the "Freckled Lemonade" digi with a mix of papers from Heather Jolly called "Sherbert".  I know I just used these about a week or so ago, but can't help it!!  As soon as I decided to use this digi, these papers just spoke to me.  I added some flowers, clear beads, and bead strings to finish it off.




Challenges entered:
Crafty Sentiments No Sentiments
Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge #88 A Tween Teen's Dream
Gingersnap Creations #115 Tribute to Teens
Stampavie and More #149 Girlie
Sassy Studio Designs #86 Use more than 1 die (won)
Scrap-Creations Sketch(won)

5 comments:

JeanFB said...

This is adorable! Love the glitter and sparkle, something my tween girl can't get enough of! Thanks for sharing with Gingersnap Creations.

Nadell said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and more.
Hugs Nadell

Jingle said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with the Pixies this week!

Tanya S said...

Adorable card.Great take on the sketch.Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Creations

Erin said...

Great teen card, thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust Studio.