Incy Wincy #86 Embossing

 21 March 11
Embossing

Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling ha ha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults ha ha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...


I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"

***For those of who don't know, Stitchy Bear Stamps sells digi stamps and papers from 21 different designers.  During the month of March, if you spend $10 in the store you get a free Easter/Spring kit worth $50!!  I got the free Feb. kit, which was for St. Patrick's Day and totally love it...



This week we want to see some embossing on your card.  It can be either wet or dry.

Prize is $10 gc to Stitchy Bear Stamps Store...
 

Recipe: paper-Panda Bear Designs (Chocolate-"Love Me Tender" paper pack), ticket & digi-Stitchy Bear, distress ink-"walnut", flowers-Prima

No comments: