One Stitch At A Time Challenge

Challenge #53-Glitter & Gems
 13 March 11

Ever since Stitchy Bear Stamps sponsored Incy Wincy, I have been totally addicted to the digi's and papers. I use them constantly on alot of different challenges.  I hate to admit is though, this is the first time that I used them in this challenge.
I am getting lazy. I wait till the end of the week and then combine the challenges I want to do into one card because I'm getting backed up on cards that I haven't sold.  So that's what I did with this challenge.

Challenges:
Totally Stampalicious -use stamp w/beverage
Simon Says-birthday
Delightful Challenge-use green
Catch The Bug Challenge-Use Scallops



Recipe: papers-Crate Papers "Blue Hill" & Basic Grey "Wisteria", digi-Stitchy Stamps "Sudz",  die-scallop oval, rhinestones-"Creative Charms", flowers-K & Co and Prima "Sprites", green & diamond stickles, and the quote came from Bazzle.com.

I think I'm gonna put this one aside for my husbands birthday next month.  He'll be 54 (I think)..haha

Here's the inside...

7 comments:

stitchy said...

Renee, haha that card is so cute and the sentiment is so funny :)..thank you so much for the kind words about my store :)..you made my day...why not try out for GDT? Your talent is amazing :)

Stitchy
xoxox

Tammy Miller said...

Great card, Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Catch the Bug!

Marjo said...

Wonderful card, thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT.

Hugs, Marjo

Melissa Bove said...

Super FUN card!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa
Simon Says DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Renee
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous card - love the sparkle - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
Hugs,
Deb xx

Donna said...

Very cute card! Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us for our green challenge at Delightful Challenges!