CDAC Oct 7th-Oct 20th

Holy cow....where did the time go??  I only got one card done out of all the challenges for this time period.  I did finish another one yesterday, but had to wait for it to dry.  It's the "Other Theme" challenge, which was a birthday card.  I will post it when I get a chance.   This one was for the Paper Addictions "Color Challenge".  The colors were brown, black and orange.  Notice something missing???  No stickles on this card.  It's the first time I haven't used them on a card for a while.
OK-I finally got around to posting the birthday card for the CDAC challenge that I missed.  The digi's came from Wink, Wink, Ink.  I used the new b-day paper that I got from Koi Memories.  As always, it's hard to tell, but I added a little bit of stickles to the candle and rose and crackle paint to the birthday sign.

No comments: