AiFactory Challenge #53

It’s another challenge Thursday at AiFactory! This week our theme is Blue & Brown.  The DT got to play around with some great images for this week’s challenge.

I had trouble with this one at first.  I couldn't figure out what to do with it.  Card block, I guess you'd call it.  Our DT Lead, Tammy, suggested that I do a search of l/o's on the web.  I had just gone through all my old ones that I had from other challenges that I did last year, so I went through those.  It was like BAM!  Everything just fell into place. Although this looks nothing like the l/o that I used, it helped click things together.  So if your ever stuck, just think of that. 
For my card, I used paper from Bo Bunny6's "Mama Razzi" line, distress ink from Tim Holtz, stamp by Hero Arts, and the pearls are from Prima.  Hopefully, you get some good ideas from this post.  Thanx for looking and enjoy...
Remember you have until 11:59EST Wednesday,  Oct 27 to enter into this week’s challenge and win this great image!  Just head over to our challenge blog here to enter your project.  We would love for you to use one of our images, but it’s not a requirement. Make sure you check out our freebie section here  for some great images. If you are uploading your project from an online gallery, please label it with AIF# 53 so that we can easily find it and leave you some love! We look forward to seeing what you create. Don’t forget to check out the blogs for the other DT members as well.
Tammy
Margie
Laralee
Rhonda
Lawren
Georgia

No comments: