July 25th #104 Make a Shaker Card

25 July 11
Challenge #104
Make a Shaker Card

This has to be one of the worst challenges I've ever attempted!!  I've never made a shaker card before and doubt I ever will again.

There, now that I've got that out of my system I can go on with the challenge and deets of my card...

I think a few of us went with this digi, because it's a good one for a shaker card.  Snow is probably the easiest to make it look it.  I kept it plain, so the digi and snow don't get lost in all the embellies.  The flower is from my stash and the snowflake is from I don't know who.  The tag is missing-must've thrown it away...
This totally adorable image is from Karen's Doodles. They are our sponsor this week and 1 lucky winner will get your choice of 3 digi's.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Pollycraft Challenge #103 Ho Ho Ho-Christmas in July
Christmas Inspirations #29 Christmas Project
Crazy 4 Challenges #97 Shaker Card




6 comments:

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Cute card. So lovely! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope to see you with us again soon.

Cindy Haffner said...

So SWEET!!~

Mary J said...

So very very sweet and lovin' those colours!

Thx for linking it up to Pollycrafts Monday!

Mary J x

Karen said...

This is such a sweet card I love it!xx

Denise Sebold Esteves said...

So beautiful!!

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

Hugs

Denise Esteves

DesigNeAl said...

A very pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at Ooh la la; we hope to see you again soon. DesigNeAl x