July 25th #104 Make a Shaker Card

25 July 11
Challenge #104
Make a Shaker Card

This has to be one of the worst challenges I've ever attempted!!  I've never made a shaker card before and doubt I ever will again.

There, now that I've got that out of my system I can go on with the challenge and deets of my card...

I think a few of us went with this digi, because it's a good one for a shaker card.  Snow is probably the easiest to make it look it.  I kept it plain, so the digi and snow don't get lost in all the embellies.  The flower is from my stash and the snowflake is from I don't know who.  The tag is missing-must've thrown it away...
This totally adorable image is from Karen's Doodles. They are our sponsor this week and 1 lucky winner will get your choice of 3 digi's.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Pollycraft Challenge #103 Ho Ho Ho-Christmas in July
Christmas Inspirations #29 Christmas Project
Crazy 4 Challenges #97 Shaker Card




7 comments:

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Cute card. So lovely! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope to see you with us again soon.

Cindy Haffner said...

So SWEET!!~

Mary J said...

So very very sweet and lovin' those colours!

Thx for linking it up to Pollycrafts Monday!

Mary J x

Karen said...

This is such a sweet card I love it!xx

Denise said...

So beautiful!!

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

Hugs

Denise Esteves

lisbeth said...

love your card, its wonderful. thanks for joining in at OLLCB this week

DesigNeAl said...

A very pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at Ooh la la; we hope to see you again soon. DesigNeAl x