Toucan Scraps Flower Picking Box

11 June 11
Toucan Scraps
Flower Picking Box

I sort of messed up a OSAAT challenge.  I was suppose to use congrts wording from Toucan Scraps.  Problem was, I forgot that the challenge was either weddding or sypmathy--oops.  I guess this didn't exactly fit either one.
At least now I have another pretty gift box on hand.  The box is really easy to make.  All you need to do is print it out and put it together, folding where is says to and cut where is says to.  Easy, peasy!!

I added some ribbon and lace, rhinestones, and distressed the tag with distress ink in Tea Dye from tim Holtz.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge #157 Ribbons & bows
House Of Gilli  Ribbons & bows
Alys Sunday Challenge All About Kids
Ai Factory Challenges Summertime Fun


1 comment:

JanR said...

Very nice. Thanks for playing with us at AiFactory!

JanR - AiF dt