Incy Wincy #96 May 30th Nature

                                                                      30 May 11
Challenge #96
Nature
This weeks sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads.   One lucky winner will get their choice of  digi's from the store. 



For this weeks challenge, we want you to use nature on your card.  I used a digi called "Catching Zzzzz's".  This little guy is chilling after some hard yard work.  I stuck him on some pretty paper with flowers, added some ribbon, lace and flowers.   
  I did have some trouble getting this digi just right.  The first time, I didn't like the way it came out on the card, so I trashed it and started over.  The second time, I printed it too big for the card, so same thing.  Finally on the third time-yea!! 

If the coloring seems a little off, it's because it's been really cloudy here for the last couple of days, so it was hard for me to tell if my shading is correct or not.

On another note--by time you guys read this post, my butt will out of this TX heat and on a boat cruising to Alaska and Canada.  Woohoo!!  Can't wait.

Recipe:  paper-Bazzil and Heather Jolly's "Brown paper w/flowers", digi-Di's Digi Downloads "Catching Zzzzzz's", misc-ribbon, lace, and flowers. 
You can find this paper of Heather's at http://sunshynehs.blogspot.com/search/label/Another%20Kit 

No comments: