FTTC #96

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC96)!Posted by: Betty Wright

December 6th, 2010

This week Silke Ledlow is our challenge host! Silke is challenging us to 3D Holiday Gifts! A card can be made to go along with your gift, but a 3D Christmas gift item is the main challenge!

I used paper from, yes you guessed it, Graphic 45.  Both the images are from Incy Wincy.  The card is a Diaper Folded Card that I found at www.astickysituation.com from Joni.  It's got a funny name but is actually very cool.  Hope you enjoy.  Only a couple more weeks of Christmas cards.  I'm starting to get burnt out.  Just like i did with Halloween.

1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute fold Renee!!! This is so perfect for a gift card...I need to try this idea too..if I can figure out the fold...LOL!!!

Happy holidays to you and thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~