Incy Wincy #69 Blue & White

New Monday...New Challenge.  Nov 22nd  

This week our challenge was all about "Blue & White".  The design team got to pick images from ATTC.

 This weeks winner will receive a $10 voucher to the store.
I did something I usually don't do for a card, burn the edges.  I've done this plenty of times for layouts, but never on a card.  The paper is from my never ending stash of "no clue who this is from", pearls are from Prima, along with the flower. The flower is called "Cacutta Mini's Willow".  I edged the images of the digi with "weathered wood" distress ink.,

Make sure you check out the other DT member's card:  Chris, Carla, Heather, Jenny, Linda, Nikki, Nikki C, Sarah, Shelley.

I'm also entering this card into the "Sew Many Cards"-Blue & White Challenge 

1 comment:

paper fun said...

The image is beautiful as well as you coloring. Awesome Card. Thank you for joining us at SMC.

Mari