AiFactory Challenge #54

Thursday, Oct 28

It’s another challenge  Thursday at AiFactory! This week our theme is Halloween. The DT got to play around with some great images for this week’s challenge.
Out of the six images, these were the two that I picked.  I finally got a Cuttlebug.  This is one of the folders that came with it.  I can't wait to play with some more.
I  went more the bare route this time, not using alot of embellishments.  I did add yellow stickles to parts of the card.  I also attached small orange pearls to the title.
   Remember you have until 11:59EST Wednesday, Nov. 3rd to enter into this week’s challenge and win this great image! Just head over to our challenge blog at Ai Factory. We would love for you to use one of our images, but it’s not a requirement. Make sure you check out our freebie section here http://aifactorychallenges.blogspot.com/search/label/freebie for some great images. If you are uploading your project from an online gallery, please label it with AIF#54 so that we can easily find it and leave you some love! We look forward to seeing what you create. Don’t forget to check out the blogs for the other DT members as well
I'm also entering this card into the Pixie Dust Halloween Challenge...
Margie
Laralee
Rhonda
Cathy
Lawren
Georgia
Kristy
Tammy
Melissa

2 comments:

racinggrandma61 said...

WAAAAAY cute girl. I LOVE this card. Great job.

Scrappychick said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for playing with the Pixies this week!