AiFactory Challenge #51

AIF Challenge # 51  Embossing

This challenge was all about embossing.  It all depends on which kind you choose.  I did the dry embossing.  First I embossed the circles (by hand, I might add, because I still do not own a Cuttle Bug).  Then I Glimmer Misted the entire card in Tiger Glaze.  Next came the sanding part.  You'll have to play around with this to get your desired effet.  It removes some of the Glimmer Mist and brings the embossed parts to the surface.  Some of the parts of flowers are stickled (although, it's hard to tell.  And yes!!  I need a new one of those, too).

Thanx for joining us over at AIF for this weeks challenge. You do not need to use AIF digis, but feel free to pick up the freebies here. By using an AIF digi-you get your name entered twice into that weeks challenge. Check back often, you never know which designer is adding more. Just make sure you take part in the challenges.


You could be the next winner of this weeks images!!
Check out the other DT members blogs for their take on tis challenge...
Rhonda
Laralee
Cathy
Lawren
Mellissa
Georgia
Tammy

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I've found your blog from Scrap That.. you have some really nice cards and do an awesome job of coloring the. I have yet to try making my own card, but do mostly layouts and lately altered crafts.
Good job, keep up the great work.
Sherry

Georgia Ehrmann said...

This is stunning! I really love how this turned out! Hugs,
Georgia
PS I use the same "toadily handmade" stamp on everything I create too!My blog is entitled:
Paper Possibilities...Toadily Handmade!