AiFactory #49

AiFactory Challenge #49   "At the Zoo"       

Join Us over at AIF for a challenge all about the zoo.  Remembering the sites, sounds and smells (but, not the elephant poop smells. haha...
You do not need to use AIF digis, but fel free to pick up the freebies here.   By using an AIF digi-you get your name entered twice into that weeks challenge. Check back often, you never know which designer is adding more.  Just make sure you take part in the challenges. 
You could be the next winner of this weeks images!!
I used the "lion" digi with paper from Pebbles inc. As I do in most of my challenges, I added stickles (i just can't seem to get enough of them), and buttons.  But with card I did something a little different.  The top of the pink page fold out to show the birthday wish inside.  enjoy...

No comments: