Simon Says Challenge

Simon Says ,,,,, Photo Inspiration Challenge :-)                             This week we thought that seeing as we have all been basking in sunshine it was time for a yummy cocktail ,,, non alcoholic of course !! :-)      Now ,, doesn't that look cool and refreshing ,,, this is known in my home as a Blue Lagoon ,, named after a gorgeous bay on the Maltese sister island of Comino and the sea really is that colour !         Don't really think I like this one...
This is my new one.  I like it alot better than the first one I made.

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card renee :-) the bird is beautiful ,,, very cute :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

So pretty!! I like the nature theme you chose!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenges!!!

-Sarah