Bo Bunny challenge

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 Card Sketch Challenge Day

Dee is one of our many talented go to gals for sketches and worked up a fantastic card sketch for this week's challenge!

Here's a short note from Dee about the sketch...

The star is the 'embellishment' and the lines were meant to show 3 different papers...but interpret the sketch as you'd like...as always.

Here's my interpretation.  The card base paper is Bazzill, striped is Bo Bunny's "Shabby Princess", and the purple is scraps.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added stickles to bring it "up front".  Whinnie & Piglet (from All Night Medias "Disney Collection" were stamped on scraps, colored with colored pencils (some day I will be coloring with Copic markers), cut out with decorative scissors, and edged with stickles.

1 comment:

ThePurplePlace said...

Cute Cute card! This challenge is NEW to me too! I'll be sure to check it out!!

Lisa