Wedding card

This was another great challenge over at SS.  There's a gift card holder on the inside of the card.  This was a great tutorial from Diane.  Since I don't do gift cards, I made mine for a teacher of my daughter's that was getting marrried.  Paper is from Creative Imaginations "Elegance" line, the "congrats" word was stamped with colorbox and embossed with kaleidoscope and  I replaced the gift card on the inside with a note written in gel pens, written by my daughter and embossed with the same thing.  The little part that's sticking out on the right side is where the tag is in the slot.  Sorry I don't have of pic of the inside.


 

3 comments:

jeanna said...

Hi Renee.. I just read your challenge in the SpunkyScrappers...
And I wanna join... Your works... Honestly they are nice... Very creative and as browse to your works, I found out and I can feel that you are very passionate with scrapbooking....
For example, this card looks very sincere because of the color you used....
God Bless... Your creations is an inspiration of mine as a starter...

Monique said...

This is my fav! I love all the colors on this card. And as for the rest of your work, we are all different in our styles, and I personally think you make beautiful & creative work! keep it up!

Rena Sawatski said...

Renee, this card is very pretty. I bet the recipient was thrilled to receive it.