Incy Wincy 13 Feb #132 Pink Cat Studio (Recipe)

Prize is 5 free digis

13 Feb 11
Challenge #132
Recipe (1 image, 2 pp, 3 embellies)

It feels good to be back in the swing of things (for the most part)...Our sponsor this week is Pink Cat Studio.  This is another first for me.  The strange thing about this, is that both the DT's I'm on are using this sponsor during the same week!!  So in a couple days, you will see what else that I've done with another one of these adorable digis.

Our challenge for you this week is a recipe.  I always love these kinds of challenge.  Our recipe is 1 image, 2 patterned papers, and 3 embellies (the embellies can be 3 of the same one or 3 different ones).  My digi is called "Cat on Hatbox".  I used scrap papers.  The card base is from either "Lemonade" or "Limeade", not sure which and the other paper that I used to make the frame is scraps.  I stamped the saying on the inside of the frame an put the kitty on the edge.  The flower, brad, and pearls are all from my stash.

I ended up giving this card to my friend that lives down thee street from me.  We've only become friends recently, but already I just love her to death!  She's 68 years old and she's the one that calls me to see if I needed anything while I was deathly ill from Walking Pneumonia during the whole month of Jan.  She's also been helping me while I have to go through getting shots in my knees.  My only regret is I wish I met her sooner!!!

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Love this Renee. Hope you are feeling better. Sheryl xx