CDAC progressive Challenge #8

For this challenge I used the "Fancy Fins" digi from McMahon Five.  I've never heard of them, but this digi is just too cute!!  I love these type of cards, but have a hard time getting all the little pieces of papers to line up correctly.  The papers are from K & Co's "McKenna" line (see, I told you that I would be using alot of it)..haha.  I added flowers from my stash, along with rhinestones from Creative Charms and Basics to finish it off.


Below are close ups of the different sides.



Challenges entered:
http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/ #28 digi/sentiment/recycle









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is awesome, fabulous, love this and all the pink papers xxx

CraftyC said...

What a beautiful card you have made, love the pretty papers and all those folds. Thanks for joining us this week at Dream Valley!
Clairex

Alica said...

very nice! Great papers and bling too!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Unknown said...

Oooh! It's so pretty and PINK! I love that fish image - it is perfect! Thanks for playing at PMS this week!