Oct 6th Sympathy Card

It's amazing how you can make such close friends and be worlds apart in the world of crafting!!  My crafting best friend lives in England.  We met being on the same DT.  It's been absolutly amazing finding out how much we have in common!!  We are both physically challenged, so crafting has brought us some sort of sanity.  That and emailing each other to talk about all kinds of things.  Well, now one of her friends that has the same disease that she has has died, so I made her this card.  I wanted to keep it simple.  The papers are from Bazzill, rubon sayings-MME, and the flowers are stickons from Stickopotamus "Irises".  I wanted to wait until she got it before I posted it on my blog...only problem is that it takes awile to send a card from Texas to England...
Here's the inside...


Challenges entered:
Crafts And Me Challenges #55-Use a digi
Ladybugs Crafts Ink Challenge #40-No design papers
Dancing in the Cats Pajamas #179-Text as Main
Tuesday Taggers Make it minimal
Ooh-La-La-Creations Challenges #90-Sympathy
Card Cupids Anything Goes (sent my card to my friend in England who lost her friend)

8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is Lovely, thanks for sharing!
Hey, Pixie Dust Paperie is celebrating ONE with a giveaway and lots of specials this month, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Neil said...

Thank you for entering your lovely minimal card for the Try it on Tuesday challenge. Your design is beautiful and I'm sure will be appreciated by the recipient

Cazro said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful Irises CAS card with us at TIOT. Good luck. Caz

Ruth said...

A beautiful card and the sentiment is perfect.

Wendi said...

I'm sorry to hear about your friends sad loss, your card is beautiful and says it all I'm sure she will appreciate it very much
and I would like to thank you also for joining in and sharing it with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your friends' loss... this card is a lovely way to say you're thinking of her :)

Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La this week :)
Lizy DT x

sparklingblackrose said...

Im certainly very thankful for having such a wonderful caring friend as you renee-you keep me sane! Love you, Elaine-xxx-

Anne said...

Such a beautiful card and the words are perfect. Thanks for joining in our challenge at OLL. Hugs x