Incy Wincy Oct 17th #116 Recycle

This week we want you to recycle something for your project.  Here's what I recycled...a pizza box.  I found some old writing paper, so I cut those in half and that's how I got the size for my book.    ****Remember****--You must say what you recycled to be in the running for a prize!!
 I folded the pizza box in half, with a half inch fold in the middle, punched the holes, and wrapped some 65# paper around it from The Paper Co.  That gave me my "book" part.  For the outside, I used this cute little digi from Prairie Fairy Designs, called "Cowgirl Gillian".  I colored her with my Copics, cut her out and put her on paper from Heather Jolly's "Lone Star" kit.  The gun, button (bottom-right) and wanted sign are also from the kit.  The "Wanted Poster" is suppose to be a poster, but it didn't fit, so I cut it and added a few more burn marks.  The other button and metal piece are from my stash.
Here you can see the tabs sticking out.  I broke it down to challenge days of the week, my DT challenges, and my GDT challenges. I put 2 on a page so it gives me enough room to write down what I used for each chal. Then it's easy to go back and look when I post it on my blog...  This helps keep me organized.  I mark when a card is done and then when I post it on my blog, so I know where I am with them....






Prize is a $15 GC to the store


Challenges entered:




No comments: