Kelley's Kids Challenge #7 Sept 14 For someone special

14 Sept 11
Challenge #7
For Someone Special

Important announcement:
The store that hosts our images crashed
 this weekend.
So we are getting them posted for
you on the Webstore.
Here is the link that you can find them.
We have almost 400  images so please be patient as we get them posted.
Kelley's Kids  at Webstore
Look for us there!
This week is all about your loved ones. We would like you to make a card for that someone special in your life (or you can just pretend)..ha ha.  I made a criss-cross card.  You can find all the directions at Splitcoast Stampers.  My digi for this week is called "Silhouette Heart #1". There is a set of 5 of them, and you can find them on Stitchy Bear here.   The lace and ribbon for the front part is from my stash.  Seems like I've been using my stash alot lately and it never gets any less.

For the inside of the card I used the "Lattice Rectangle" dies that I had already embossed with Cuttlebug's "Moroccan Screen" folder and added stickles to the edges to attach it to.  The silver swirls are from my daughter as part of my Christmas present last year.

The saying on the back of the inside part I got from Love Poems and Quotes.  I use this site alot when I need something good to say for my cards.

The winner(s) will receive:
1st place 3 images of choice
2nd place 2 images of choice
3rd place one image of choice 
If you use one of Kelley Kid’s images you will get one extra image of your choice.  So play with us with Kelley Kid’s.
Winners must contact us within 7 days of being selected to claim their prize


Challenges entered:
Truly Scrumptious Challenges #65 Decorate inside of card
City Crafter #74 I "Heart" You
Scrap-Creations Unique Fold (Criss-Cross)
Paper Cupcakes Shaped Card
Cuddly Buddly #11 Add a Tag



11 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just lovely.xxx

Nikki Byrne said...

Renee this is beautiful, and the poem is just perfect. HUgs

NIKKI

Shelby said...

Wonderfully creative card Renee! I love criss cross cards and you did this one up beautifully!

Shelby

Peggy said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors you used. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card and that quote is
is so touching.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining at Cuddly Buddly this week…

Hugs
Judith

Ros said...

This is so sweet ... thanks so much for sharing with us at CCCB

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

So cute Renee!!!

Love this silhouette image! You really made it elegant!

Hugs

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful! thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

So lovely! LOVE the silhouette in the heart! Thank you so much for joining us at CCCB!

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

What a cute card. Thank you for playing along with us over at Truly Scrumptious, and good luck. Hope to see you at our next challenge as well
Hugs, Anja