Dawn & Sage at Lego Land Spring 2010

 4 July 11
Dawn & Sage at Lego Land

I finally finished these up for my sister so that I can send her the next book of my nieces life.  The first one was the first year of her life.  This one is from age 1-4.  You can tell by the date on the pages, I've had them for awhile.


This is something new for me.  If you've looked at past layouts of mine, you can see that I never use primary colors or simple layouts.  The simple layout thing is from my sister.  The primary colors I got from the colors of the legos.





I used punches form Martha Stewart, decortive scissors, some lace, flowers that I glimmer misted and the vines and leaves are from a piece of green twisted paper (not sure what the tech name is).  I also added stickers and water splats for the middle picture and just stick ons letters on the last page.





No comments: