Karen's Doodles Challenge "Perfect Purples"

28 June 11
Perfect Purples

For the challenge on Karen's Challenge this week, they want you to use lots of purples and I think my card pretty much covers that.  I also used the "Butterfly & Bee" digi from Karen's Doodles.  For some reason every time I went to print it, marks came up, so I had to cut it up.  I printed it and colored it twice, so I could layer the flowers and bee.  For the butterfly, I just glued down the center so I could fold up his wings.  I followed the sketch from The Sweetest Thing challenge (I hope).  I added stickles to the flowers and bee and used at you Spica glimmer pens on the butterflys' wings.  You can never tell when I use those, though by the picture.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Paper Sundaes #75 Pick 2 -purple, gems, wings, or paper piercing (purple & wings)
Simply Create Challenges #46 Come Fly With Us (wings)
The Poodles Parlour Come Fly With Me (wings)




5 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Renee, love your card. That bee is so precious among those pretty purple flowers.

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Renee:O) Lovely layout, pretty papers, great design!
Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Anne said...

Hi Renee
A perfect card for our theme this week, it's lovely. The glitter on the wings is a great finishing touch too
Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
Anne x

Elaine ♥ said...

Fab card Renee and certainly covers our Perfect Purples challenge. Love the layout, so pretty :)

Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this week :)

Elaine ♥

Alica said...

so pretty! The images are cute and I love all the purple!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs, Alica ;)