Nicecrane Designs Card

14 May 11
Here's another card I made using Nicecrane Designs dig's and papers.  This time I used the "Tell Me Stories" line.  This whole set is just adorable. I
colored and attached it to the papers from the "Grunge Nature" ATC paper line.   The other half of the paper is a liner paper from the inside of a scrap booking album. 
I used the sketch for this card from Fussy and Fancy Challenge.

Here's the samples of the paper pack and digi's that I used. 

Here's the link for the "Grunge Nature" papers-

Here's the link for the "Tell Me Stories" digi line-
Recipe:  digi-Nicecrane Designs "Tell Me Stories", paper-Nicecrane Designs "Grunge Nature" paperpack and Bazzil, ribbon-Maya Road, flower and rhinestone-Prima "e"


This card was made to fit the following challenge:

Kaboodle Doodles-#66 (Lots of Layers)



No comments: