Incy Wincy #92 Wedding-Engagement

2 May 11 #92 Wedding-Engagement

This weeks sponsor is Karen's Doodles.  The lucky winner gets you choice of 3 digi's.

We had our choice of two digi's to work with.  One being a cutesy dog couple (which you will see what our wonderful DT came up using this) and this being the other.  Now normally, I would've gone cutesy, since that's what I'm more comfortable with, but I decided to step out of my comfort zone, instead.  And wow!  Did I surprise myself.  I think it came out really good.       
Recipe-digi-Karen's Doodles, paper-Glitz "Vintage" (solid dark paper),  Floppy Latte Designs "Vintage" (bg paper-which I got from Stitchy Bear Stamps) and scraps, flowers and pearls-Prima "e." Flowers are sprayed with glimmer mist in "Coffee Shop" & " Graphite", and stickles in "Diamond" (on her dress, earrings, neck less, and hair piece).

We would like to welcome Nikki, known to the card land as darling ho, as a GDT member this month.  Make sure you say hi.
I'm entering this card into the following challenge: 
 Simon Says-Anything Goes
Delightful Cahllenge-Distressing

1 comment:

dragonllew said...

Great card love the vintage look of the paper