Incy Wincy 12-6

Monday, Dec. 6th

I haven't posted anything in soooo long (actually, I did do one challenge, the House Mouse Challenge).  But besides that, it's been a while. It seems like I've was sick for the whole month of Nov. and now into Dec.  First I got the flu for the weekend of my bday (Nov. 12th) then my dog gave me bronchitis.  ha ha Actually, it was my husband that did.  When I went to the Dr. and told him that, he started cracking up.  Even sick, I still have a sense of humor, warped that it may be.


This weeks challenge is to make a Christmas ornament.  I used this adorable snowman (as many of us did).  I made two-one for each of my nieces.

I colored them with Copics and then went over them with distress crackle paint in "Rock Candy".

The winner of this weeks challenge gets a $10 voucher to the shop, so let's see the creativity!!

Dont' forget to check out what the other designer's did with their images:
Sarah, Nikki, Shelley, Chris, Heather, Carla, Jenny, Linda, Nikki
Sorry about the fingers.  I can only take good pics outside with this camera and it's a bit windy today.  Fingers crossed-we get our new one on Monday.

No comments: