DP2 Challenge #44

Thursday, August 12, 2010 Challenge #44                Happy Thursday, Mo fans! Welcome to this week's challenge.     Peggy's our hostess this month and our challenge is to create a card or paper project using this picture as inspiration.                                                                  



I tried something a little different using this weeks challenge.  The embossing on the front was a mixture of Sky Blue & Holographic.  The inside I made a little envelope for the teeth.  I added a tiny plastic bag for the teeth.  I think it came out kind of cute.  I never made a "Tooth Fairy" card before.

2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

This is cute! I love Mo's fairies. Thanks for playing along with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card...a fab idea! Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge this week :)