Simon Says Challenge

Monday, 14 June 2010


Simon Says....Shiver Me Timbers, Thar Be a Pirate!
Ahoy Challengers!!!
We be setting sail on a new challenge this week - can ye guess what the theme be? Aye, me hearties, it is, PIRATES!!!! Arghhhhh!!!!  
Although all of the DT's cards were made with the Magnolia stamp, I didn't have that one, so I had to get creative with my card.  Pixie Dust Studio had this great digi download.  I also had some scrap "water" paper.  I stamped the rocks and grass to make it look a little more real.  The rock stamp is from "The Land of Make Believe" from Rubber Stampede.
Oh, btw, my pirate name is "Pirate Jane the Sword Test Dummy".  Nice huh?  You can get your own names here from Name Generator.  I kept trting to get a different one, but it wouldn't let me...haha

1 comment:

Jane said...

This is brilliant! what a bright fun pirate card! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx