I will be going away for awhile-AND NOW I'M BACK W/A VENGENCE

For those of you who actually follow my blog, I wanted to give you an update.   Hopefully, I will be able to get back into the swing of things after the new year.  Thanx for your patience and Happy holidays to all . ***New update***  I'm back home and things are going well.  Female problems really suck and notice they all start with men??  My problem is peri-MENopause.  It made me go crazy.  More meds and I'm back to normal (or as normal as I can be).  I hope to have everyone continue to check out my work and let me know what you think.  thanx!!

2 comments:

Monique said...

I so sorry to hear about what is happening right now in your life, I do hope that it gets better in the new Year.

jeanna said...

Glad to have you back my friend! :)