Family pictures from my husbands side--mini album

My husband had gotton some very old pictures from his dad and they were just sitting in a box.  I love doing mini books, so I had to make one for these pictures.  Although no one knows the exact dates, the guess is to be approximately around the 1930's or so.  My favorite style is the aged/antique look.  The names are written from my husbands cousins
 point of view.    This is the cover.  These pictures were pretty big, so the size of the book ended up being 8"x8".

















I used alot of misc. papers, ribbons, metal art and rub ons.






























Just as an example of the ages of these photos, the little boy sitting on the lap of his great-grandfather is my father-in-law.  He is now 75.  The rest of the kids are my husbands dad's brother's and sister's.






No comments: