Incy Wincy #129 Jan 23rd Anything but a card

K 'n K Designs
23 Jan 11 
Challenge #129
Anything But A Card




I am ashamed to admit that I have never used this weeks sponsor, which is K 'n K Designs.  We want you to think outside the box and make something other than a card.  I have to admit, I was lost!!  I'm not sure if it's from being sick for going on 4 months now or what, but I just couldn't think of anything!!  So I finally came up with a gift card holder.  I used handmade paper (which I did not make).  I used two separate digi's, one being "Kolar & Birdie" and the second one was the "Birdie Told Me" saying, which I cut out using the scallop die.  Hope you like it, since there's really not much to it!! haha...


1 comment:

JustYolie said...

Oh how cute are the images!!! I love the birdie chattin' with the pup!!! Stopping by to invite you to visit Link Up for Pink's new website http://www.linkupforpink.com
We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

(I also have a giveaway on my blog)